Metrofuser announced the implementation of custom molds for 42XX class printers.
This year, KMP Print Technik AG will celebrate 25 years of the company’s existence. Despite the challenging market situation, the company, based in the southern German town of Eggenfelden, is optimistic about the future. Constant investment in high product quality and optimized manufacturing processes are without a doubt the driving force behind the success story that KMP has been writing for two-and-a-half decades.
Parts Now, a distributor of printer parts, has announced U.S. distribution of the newly refreshed MSE branded product line.
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA) introduced the new MX-2640N, MX-3140N and MX-3640N color workgroup document systems offering speeds of 26 ppm, 31 ppm and 36 ppm respectively. The new models utilize Sharp’s PANTONE Matching System and offer document workflow capabilities as well as off-premises cloud services.
Two models from Fuji Xerox’s range of digital color multifunction devices (MFDs) have won the “Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency” award in the Buyers Laboratory (BLI) Winter 2013 Pick Awards. The Fuji Xerox ApeosPort-IV C3375 and DocuCentre-IV C2265 were accorded the honors after four months of testing by BLI.
Canon Europe announced the European rollout of its inkjet cartridge-recycling program, which will be available in 15 European countries. The program asks customers to visit its website and complete a form, after which Canon will supply return envelops for customers to use to send back their genuine Canon inkjet cartridges. According to the company’s statement, “More than 97 percent of each cartridge is reused and recycled into other products with the remaining 3 percent being used to generate energy from waste.” Canon has already launched this program in 20 other countries, with “successful (results).”
Faroudja Toner has released toner in bags for the Xerox Phaser 4510. Ten kilogram (22 pound) bags are sold for the monochrome toner and can be purchased individually or in multiple quantities.
Static Control has released chips and toner for Source Technologies ST9612, ST9620, ST9622 MFP and Lexmark E260, E360, E460 MICR printer cartridges used to print checks.
Docuwise and Printer Essentials have launched, through strategic integration, a turnkey managed print and consumables auto fulfillment solution.
Ricoh Americas Corporation detailed its participation in the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) program, the definitive global registry for greener electronics.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. announced a nearly 60 percent year-over-year increase in recycled imaging consumables as part of the company’s “Zero Waste to Landfill” program. In partnership with Close the Loop, an internationally recognized recycler of imaging consumables, Toshiba demonstrates its environmental leadership by recycling about 100 tons of e-waste in 2012.
Static Control has released a system of imaging components to remanufacture toner cartridges for use in HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401/M425 MFP printers.
Faroudja Toner has released toner for the HP P 3005. Ten kilogram (22 pound) bags are sold, and bottles are available as well.
Faroudja Toner now carries color toner in bottles and bags for the OKI Data C 330, it was announced.