Parts Now! Announces New Spring Training for Techs
MIDDLETON, Wis. — Parts Now!, the largest trainer of laser printer service technicians in North America, offers a full lineup of helpful repair courses this Spring that will teach how to diagnose and fix some of the most highly used printers now on the market.
Parts Now! April classes cover the LI 4200, LI 4345mfp, P4015, LI9000/9040/9050 and CLJ 4700/CP4005 series in addition to a course in Advanced Level Monochrome and Color Printers for Copier Techs.
“We help service techs in the field every day stumped with tricky repairs,” said Parts Now Director of Training Steve Geishirt. “Our hands-on training gives access to this extensive knowledge where techs learn how to troubleshoot and fix a wide variety of problems.”
April courses include:
- HP LaserJet 4200/4300 Series: Learn the permanent fix to the grinding noise issue in this valuable, hands-on troubleshooting course.
- HP LaserJet 4345MFP/M4345MFP Series: Gain a great understanding of these workhorse units, and the best way to address issues when they do show up.
- HP LaserJet P4015 Series: Get the advantage of knowing how to troubleshoot and address repair issues and unexpected component break downs now cropping up on these popular printers.
- HP LaserJet 9000 Series: Learn a good hands on approach to these units, how to service them along with common problems and their fixes.
- HP Color LaserJet 4700/CP4005 Series: Save a lot of time by learning how these machines work and discovering how to isolate and troubleshoot tricky problems between colors and components.
- Advanced Monochrome, Advanced Color: For the highly experienced tech in the field, master higher level knowledge of mono and color printers. This class is for educated field techs with three plus years experience.
“Each of these courses help increase revenue with faster printer repairs and reduced printer downtime,” Geishirt explained.
All courses are instructor-led, and will be held at the Parts Now! Training Center at the company’s Middleton, Wisconsin headquarters. Find out more about these and other real-world printer repair offerings at Parts Now! at our website.
Contact Parts Now!